October 20, 2018

SSSS.Gridman Voice Drama - Episode 3.3

But the Truth Is...

Namiko: Been a while since we got Mister Donut, yeah?

Hass: Donuts are full of calories though. Try not to eat too much.

Namiko: Huh... just drinks for you, Rikka?

Takarada Rikka: Mm-hm. Gonna have dinner at home. We've got cheese fondue.

Namiko and Hass: Cheese fondue at home...?

Takarada Rikka: I'm really looking forward to it! Wonder what I should dip...

Hass: Good god, the Takarada household is weird...

Namiko: Say, Rikka-san...

Takarada Rikka: What's up?

Namiko: ...Are you really not dating Hibiki-kun?

Takarada Rikka: What.

Hass: Oh yeah, I wanted to ask you that again, too.

Takarada Rikka: Wait a sec -- No way! You know I'm not!

Namiko: Oh, really?

Hass: But don't you hang out with him every now and then when not with us?

Takarada Rikka: I mean, we do talk more than before, but with Utsumi-kun, too.

Hass: True, that.

Namiko: So you're not denying it.

Hass: You don't give off that vibe either... Like, it doesn't seem like Rikka here is falling for Hibiki or anything. The other way around, though...

Namiko: Oh yeah. Hibiki-kun totally has his eyes on you, yeah, Rikka?

Takarada Rikka: Wait, really?

Hass: I know, right? That's a bit... how d'ya say it...

Namiko: Gross?

Hass: Hahaha, don't say it like that!

Takarada Rikka: Oh c'mon, he's not that bad!

Namiko: But the truth is~~?

Takarada Rikka: That's a bit gross.

Girls: Hahahaha!

Takarada Rikka: I mean, I'm just playing along! He's actually not bad, really! Poor li'l guy...

Namiko and Hass: Wait wait wait wait wait -- Over there...

Takarada Rikka: Hmm? -- Gah...

Namiko: (Hibiki-kun and Utsumi! Aren't they totally coming our way?)

Hass: Whoa, seriously? They're like stalkers or something.

Takarada Rikka: C'mon, that's gotta be a coincidence.

Hass: But the truth is~~?

Takarada Rikka: Totally stalkers.

Girls: Hahahaha! Gosh, those poor guys...


===

Utsumi Shou: What should we get? This is right before dinner, so...

Hibiki Yuuta: I'mma go all in!

Utsumi Shou: Must be nice living alone, eh? You get to eat the stuff you want--

Hibiki Yuuta: Ah--! Utsumi, over there.

Utsumi Shou: Hmm? Ngh--! Now this is awkward... It's the Rikka-san squad...

Hibiki Yuuta: Let's... sit away from them.

Utsumi Shou: Yeah, let's. They might think we're being suspicious.


===

Namiko: Wah -- Aren't they totally looking at us?

Hass: So it's really a coincidence? They weren't tailing us or anything, right?

Takarada Rikka: Of course they weren't...

Hass: I've been wondering for a while now... What's up with Utsumi's bag? The shoulder part's got some letters. T-U-R-B-O. Super curious about that.

Namiko: Turbo.

Takarada Rikka: Turbo...? Whoa, for real! It's really written on there! Now that's gonna stick with me all day tomorrow...

Namiko: Heh... You think he'll be called Turbo-senpai by the kouhai next year?

Hass: I feel like I can talk with Turbo-senpai about anything and everything, you know?

Girls: Hahahaha!

Takarada Rikka: Gosh, that sounds weird...


===

Utsummi Shou: Uh... I think they're totally looking at us...

Hibiki Yuuta: Nah, it's all in your head. And wait -- don't look at them so much! They might think we're being gross.

Utsumi Shou: Pretty sure they're already thinking that.

Hibiki Yuuta: Seriously? No way...

Utsumi Shou: I mean, having that mindset will lessen the damage, yeah? When they actually say we're being gross.

Hibiki Yuuta: Oh c'mon, it's gotta hurt real bad when they say it straight up, no matter how much we brace for it.

Utsumi Shou: True, but... let's try to make it hurt less. Yeah?

Hibiki Yuuta: Hmm...

Utsumi Shou: Say, I've been wondering for a while now... Why's she always wearing a flu mask?

Hibiki Yuuta: She?

Utsumi Shou: (Whoa whoa whoa whoa, don't look that way!)

Hibiki Yuuta: Oh... you mean Hass-san? I've never seen her without the mask, now that I think about it. Well, I mean, I did go amnesiac, so I don't know if she's always like that...

Utsumi Shou: Right... You wouldn't know, huh. She never showed her face, yeah. Her real face is a mystery.

Hibiki Yuuta: We've got off-campus learning activities coming up, right? Isn't our class gonna be rafting? If it's that...

Utsumi Shou: Mm-hm... Oh, you mean--!

Hibiki Yuuta: Right!

Utsumi Shou: We'll all be in swimsuits, so she shouldn't be wearing the mask -- (Oh crap crap crap crap, they're coming over here!)

Namiko: Hey, what's your problem? You guys've been looking at us for a while now, yeah?

Yuuta and Shou: No no no no no, wasn't lookin'!

Hass: Now that's sus. If you've got anything, you better say it straight up.

Hibiki Yuuta: I mean, I'm an amnesiac, so I don't quite get what you mean...

Utsumi Shou: Amnesia ain't got anything to do with this, dammit! Don't think you can dodge stuff with that!

Hass: Zip it, Turboy!

Utsumi Shou: Who're you calling Turboy!?

Takarada Rikka: I mean, we're just asking what you guys were talking about.

Utsumi Shou: Huh? Well, we were... how should I put it...

Hibiki Yuuta: We were just talking about how Hass-san looks under her mask.

Girls: GROSS!

Hibiki Yuuta: ...How's that, Utsumi? Damage reduced?

Utsumi Shou: Hurtin' like hell, dammit!

Hibiki Yuuta: Called it!

Utsumi Shou: Don't "called it" me! Can't you be a bit less honest, man!?

Hass: You guys are awful, you know that? Your names will be all over the girl-network, so you better be prepared!

Namiko: Yeah, you better!

Utsumi Shou: Please, have mercy! I beg ya!

Hibiki Yuuta: Please!

Namiko: Alright, buy me a french cruller and masala chai.

Hass: Mango lassi for me and I'll let ya off.

Yuuta and Shou: Yes ma'am... We'll buy 'em...

Takarada Rikka: Well, I'll be going home now. Got cheese fondue dinner waitin'.

Yuuta and Shou: Cheese fondue at home...?

Takarada Rikka: Mm-hm. Catch ya later~~

Yuuta and Shou: Safe trip on your way back...

Namiko: ...She just wanted to brag about the cheese fondue, yeah?

Hass: Alright, since Rikka's gone home now...

Hibiki Yuuta: Hmm?

Namiko: Say, Hibiki-kun... Are you dating Rikka?

Hibiki Yuuta: Huh--? No -- no way -- of course I'm not--

Hass: But you would if you could, right?

Hibiki Yuuta: Whoa whoa -- I wouldn't say that--

Namiko: But the truth is~~?

Hibiki Yuuta: ...I'd like to.

Namiko and Hass: OOOHHHH!!

Utsumi Shou: Dude, seriously!?

Hibiki Yuuta: Wait wait wait -- I'm just playing along--!

2 comments:

  1. TY dude, and this is gold. tbh you could translate the anime better than they do i guess

    ReplyDelete