April 9, 2021

SSSS.Dynazenon Voice Drama - Episode 2.2

Because You Were Raised in a Nice Family

Charater Notes: 
Gauma (CV: Hamano Daiki) - Kaiju User
Asanaka Yomogi (CV: Enoki Junya) - Main Character

Gauma: Sorry, man. You even let me borrow your clothes and stuff.

Asanaka Yomogi: It's fine, really. If you wake up again and feel thirsty, there's some barley tea downstairs.

Gauma: Nah, I wouldn't want to be more trouble for y'all.

Asanaka Yomogi: If you say so. Well, I'm turning off the lights, alright?

Gauma: Sure.

pause

Gauma: Yomogi, you asleep yet?

Asanaka Yomogi: No.

Gauma: Hmm... You know, it's like... Everyone in your family is so nice, man.

Asanaka Yomogi: Uh-huh.

Gauma: You're so nice because you were raised in a nice family, I bet.

brief pause

Gauma: ...Right?

Asanaka Yomogi: Right.

long pause

Gauma: Yomogi, you asleep yet?

Asanaka Yomogi: I can't fall asleep that quickly...

Gauma: So I've heard that... being stressed and-or nervous makes you not sleep well.

Asanaka Yomogi: I'm sure it does.

Gauma: So if you ever feel stressed, I'll hear you out.

Asanaka Yomogi: I'm alright.

pause

Gauma: Yomogi, you asleep yet?

Asanaka Yomogi: Yes, I'm asleep.

Gauma: You're still awake, dammit! You should get some sleep in soon, man. Don't you have school tomorrow?

Asanaka Yomogi: Well...

Gauma: Hmm?

Asanaka Yomogi: Please don't talk to me. I do wanna sleep.

Gauma: Oh. Gotcha. Sorry.

Asanaka Yomogi: It's alright, as long as you understand.

pause

Gauma: Say, is your dad not living with your family?

Asanaka Yomogi: Did you even hear what I just said?

Gauma: C'mon, man... It's way too early for me to sleep.

Asanaka Yomogi: Hell if I care! You just up and showed up at our place, hopped in our bath, ate our food...

Gauma: So, another thing...

Asanaka Yomogi: Yes?

Gauma: I don't really like this kinda rustly pillow much.

Asanaka Yomogi: Really, what's wrong with you?

Gauma: Yomogi... Your place's food is so good, man.

pause

Gauma: Yomogi... Thanks, man. You really saved my life. If I didn't meet you back then, I wouldn't be here now. So I really am grateful, you know... and that's probably why I wanna know more about you. Sorry for being nothing but trouble for y'all, man. And... that's all I have to say.

Asanaka Yomogi: So... this place is actually my grandma's house.

Gauma: Huh?

Asanaka Yomogi: Mom and dad divorced back when I was in third grade -- dad's living somewhere else now.

Gauma: I... see. So that's it, huh...

Asanaka Yomogi: We do go out to eat together sometimes though.

Gauma: Is it hard for y'all?

Asanaka Yomogi: No, not really. We're not struggling financially, either. Oh, but when they divorced, I did have to change my family name. That was annoying. I used to be called by a nickname based on my family name back in grade school, you see... so people were kinda awkward around me for a while.

brief pause

Asanaka Yomogi: So lately, mom's been getting along well with this guy called Kamijou-san. I think she might be considering getting married again. She's her own person, too, so me being her son, I'd feel bad whatever I would say to her about it. But it's like... I'm not so used to her and Kamijou-san paying so much attention to me, or something... I don't feel bad about that, but when I think about how I just don't like the idea of it, I kinda feel apologetic.

long pause

Asanaka Yomogi: Gauma-san?

Gauma: snores

Asanaka Yomogi: Seriously?

Gauma: snores louder

Asanaka Yomogi: He fell asleep so damn fast!

Gauma: snores even louder

Asanaka Yomogi: Ugh... so noisy!

No comments:

Post a Comment